Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Groups, Tour Operators, Societies
For bus groups and societies, the museum FLUXUS+ with its focus on modern art, forms an appealing contrast to the historical palaces and gardens of Potsdam.
In a one-hour guided tour you can learn a lot of interesting background information on the Fluxus art movement, the oeuvre of Wolf Vostell and the work of contemporary artists. In our film room video documentaries of performances offer a glimpse of the Fluxus performance art.
The museum is situated in Schifferbauergasse, a former, now listed, military and industrial base, where today cultural diversity and innovative trade meet.
Our café offers a scenic view of the river Havel, inviting you to enjoy some refreshments after a visit to the museum.
- Driveway and parking directly in front of the main entrance of the museum
- Bus driver / team leader free
- Operators receive a commission of 10% on our offer for groups
- You are not bound to the regular opening times
- The museum FLUXUS+ is conveniently located along the road Berlin - Potsdam / B1